Reasons to use a personal trainer:
- Results- you want to see results, you’ve been training for a while but aren’t seeing any of the results you thought you would have by now. Chances are you may have been doing something wrong. A personal trainer can help you get the results you’re after.
- Motivation- among many other things, personal trainers are great motivators
- New to exercise- you’re not sure where to start and what to do, a Personal trainer can help set you up with an exercise program, explain the basics, the different types of training, and the importance of correct technique and setting yourself a goal.
- Work out on your terms- want o train at home using your own equipment, in a park nearby at a time convenient for you, then a personal trainer is for you. Don’t have any equipment? We bring everything we need with us.
- Recovering from an injury or illness- a personal trainer can work alongside other health professionals to design and implement a program tailored for your needs and have you on the road to recovery quicker.
- Training for a specific sport or event- a personal trainer can design a specific training program for your sport or upcoming event you may have.
- Accountability- a personal trainer there waiting for you to show up. You can’t find excuses not to go when a personal trainer is waiting for you with a session already planned, and a personal trainer will also remind of why you’re there.
- Variety and Creativity- one of the most common reasons people stop training is boredom; bored of doing the same routine with the same weights. A personal trainer can help bring new training ideas and techniques and encourage you to do exercises and use equipment you’ve never worked with before.
So whatever your reason, a personal trainer from Active Health Promotion can help.